We believe in supporting our communities in any way we can whether it be through volunteering or making financial donations. If you're an organization or event that impacts Town & Country Credit Union members or the communities we serve, let's talk! To help direct our funds in accordance with our organization's goals we've created guidelines for the types of organizations and events that we will support.
Our staff take pride in being involved in local organizations and as a credit union we support them in their endeavors to make a difference in their local communities. In fact, Town & Country Credit Union employees receive 24 hours of paid time off each year to volunteer for 501(c)3 organizations of their choice. In need of volunteers? Fill out our sponsorship request form below.
Charitable Contributions & Corporate Sponsorship Guidelines
We may choose to make charitable donations to or purchase sponsorships from qualifying organizations which include designated 501c3 non-profits, accredited educational institutions and community events or organizations. While we know there are many worthy causes in our area, our organization has chosen to focus our donations on the four causes below:
- Supporting the development of local children and young adults through education and enrichment opportunities.
- Preventing homelessness, hunger and illness in the communities we serve.
- Supporting the continued development of the agricultural community in our region.
- Promoting and improving community quality of life.
If your organization does not support at least one of the causes listed above, we will not be able to grant your request at this time.
The benefits offered in exchange for a sponsorship or donation will be considered when reviewing requests. To be considered for a sponsorship or donation, your event or activity should:
- Take place within our field of membership (within 50 miles of Fargo/Moorhead, within 75 miles of Minot, or within 50 miles of Kenmare)
- Not support a religious or political organization or particular individual
- Submit a request by October of the year prior to your event if requesting an amount greater than $1,000
Requests or applications submitted by our members will be given funding priority. All requests must be submitted through the online form to be considered for funding. If you need assistance filling out this form, contact Marketing@townandcountry.org or call 701.420.6743.
For a glimpse into the organizations we've chosen to support and our employees' involvement in the community, visit our News page, like us on Facebook or follow us on Instagram.