Our lobbies are now open, with the exception of our Fargo Sanford location which will remain temporarily closed due to visitor restrictions at the Sanford Broadway Medical Center.
We're asking you to join us in taking precautions to help keep all of us healthy:
- Use the hand sanitizer that's available near the entrance.
- Maintain a 6-foot distance whenever possible. Stickers have been installed on the floor for you to stand on while waiting in line.
- Plexiglass germ guards have been installed on our teller lines. Please stand behind them while conducting your business.
- Masks are allowed, but not required in our branches. If you do choose to wear a mask, we ask that you do not wear anything else that would obstruct the view of your face such as a baseball cap, sunglasses or a hood.
- Do not come in if you’re feeling sick. Give us a call or access your account online to conduct your business.
- If you need to meet with an account opener or loan officer, call us to make an appointment by calling 1-800-872-6358. When you get to the branch, wait in your car until your scheduled appointment time.
We’re looking forward to serving you in our branches, but also understand that some of you may prefer a no-contact method of conducting business. You can still open an account or apply for a loan online, access your accounts through TCCU Online and our mobile app, or give us a call to make a transfer, loan payment or more.