Mobile Wallet Issue: We are aware of an issue that is preventing credit cards from being added to Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay. We're working on a solution and appreciate your patience.
Pay with your Phone!
At Town & Country Credit Union, we’re proud to offer a faster way to pay! With Mobile Wallet, you can make purchases at thousands of retail stores with your smartphone, tablet or smartwatch.
We offer a direct connection to your Town & Country Credit Union debit card and credit card through Apple Pay®, Google Pay® and Samsung Pay®!
What is Mobile Wallet?
Mobile Wallet is a virtual wallet that securely stores your card information on your mobile device in a digital format. Think of your plastic cards living in your phone instead of in your purse or back pocket.
Why Mobile Wallet?
- Save Time: Complete a transaction in seconds.
- Convenience: Store multiple cards, debit or credit, digitally in your mobile device.
- Rewards: Get notified when coupons are about to expire and rack up rewards points or discounts at participating retailers.
- Secure: Each transaction generates a 15-16 digit number sequence reducing the risk of your card being compromised.
In addition to the benefits listed above, making purchases using your Town & Country debit card via Mobile Wallet will count towards your required Star Rewards swipes and if you are an EZ2 Save user, those purchases will still round up and transfer the difference to your savings account. Plus, you'll continue to earn cash back or rewards points when making Mobile Wallet purchases with your Town & Country Platinum credit card.
Looking for more information? Check out some frequently asked questions.
- Most phones come with a mobile wallet pre-downloaded. If not, download the Mobile Wallet app from your app store.
- Add your debit and/or credit card information into the Mobile Wallet.
- Access and scan your card within Mobile Wallet to pay at participating merchants.
For more information on Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay, please click on each platform below. To watch a short tutorial video on Apple Pay, click here.
Apple Pay, iPhone, and App Store are trademarks of Apple Inc. Google Pay and Android are trademarks of Google LLC. Samsung and Samsung Pay are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay are only compatible with select carriers and devices. Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.