The Town and Country CU app can be downloaded in the Google Play or Apple Stores!
To download the app, members who currently have access to online banking will need to visit their devices respective app store. Current online banking credentials will be used for the app login.
If you currently do not have Online Banking access sign up for TCCU Online by clicking here.
App Features include:
Check your Accounts
- View your account balances and activity.
- View detailed transactions list on one page, just like you see in personal online banking.
- View Check Images.
- Enable Auto Login to quickly view account balances.
*Any further action will require login credentials.
- Move funds between your Town & Country Credit Union accounts.
- View pending and scheduled transfers.
Mobile Check Deposit
- Deposit checks into your checking or savings account using your mobile device.
- Pay any bill by simply taking a picture with your mobile device.
*In order to use this feature, you must have signed up for Online Bill Pay. Click here to sign up for Online Bill Pay.
- No more hassle of entering the payee and account information online. Picture replaces the keyboard by completing the data entry for you.
- View, edit and cancel scheduled payments.
- See current and past payments.
Pay a Friend
- Send money for free to someone you owe or know by using their email address or mobile phone number.
- The person you are sending money to will accept the funds using Pay a Friend service.
- View your past and current electronic statements.
- Quickly view your investment and mortgage balances as well as credit card and bank account balances and transactions in one place, regardless of where you have the accounts.
- Adding other accounts for a complete financial picture is simple.
- Easily create budgets, categorize and track spending habits.
- The cash flow calendar brings your budget to life through an interactive calendar.
- Numerous security alerts to put your mind at ease.
Branch and ATM Locations
- Find a nearby Town & Country Credit Union branch location or ATM.
Questions? Here are some Frequently Asked Questions for the Pay a Friend feature and Remote Check Deposit.