Join Keith Hanson with Town & Country Insurance Agency for a free educational meeting on the basics of Medicare.
You've worked hard, but are you ready for what's next? NextBlue of North Dakota wants to give you confidence in Medicare basics and information about some next-generation Medicare Advantage plans. Mark your calendar to attend and be ready for what's next!
Informational Meeting Schedule:
- 1 - 2 pm, Monday, November 7, at the Bottineau Senior Center (799 Main Street, Bottineau, ND)
- 2 - 3 pm, Thursday, November 10, at Town & Country Credit Union in Minot (615 South Broadway, Minot, ND)
- 2 - 3 pm, Tuesday, November 15, at Town & Country Credit Union in Minot (615 South Broadway, Minot, ND)
- New Additional session! 2 - 3 pm, Tuesday, November 22, at Town & Country Credit Union in Minot (615 South Broadway, Minot, ND)
To attend a session, we ask that you register by calling Keith at 701-420-6650.
You can schedule a one-on-one consultation with Keith if you can't attend. He's on a mission to make Medicare EASY by customizing coverage one client at a time. He will:
- Educate you on how Medicare works.
- Assist you based on your goals, budget and specific needs.
- Select the plans that are the right fit for you.
- Yearly review to be sure you still have the right plan as your needs change.
For further information, contact Keith at 701-420-6650. Learn more about Town & Country Insurance Agency & its services.