Making a Credit Card Payment
Need to make a payment on your Town & Country Visa® Credit Card? You can pay in five different ways:
- Pay by Phone: Call our 24/7 credit card hotline at 1-866-605-6183 to make a payment anytime.
- Pay in Branch: Stop by your local branch today, and we can help.
- Pay by Mail: Send the payment slip on the bottom of your statement and your payment to PO Box 60510, City of Industry, CA 91716-0510.
- Online Credit Card Portal: Log in to TCCU Online or the app, click on Credit Card and then click on Make Payment.
- If you need to update your payment method, it will take five days to verify before you can make a payment. If you need to make payment sooner than that, try one of the other options.
- Your routing number may not have carried over. That’s okay! Edit your payment method to include the correct routing number. If you’d like to pay with your Town & Country Credit Union accounts, you can find your Routing and MICR number within TCCU Online by clicking on the account you’d like to pay with and selecting Details.
- Online Transfer: Log in to TCCU Online or the app and click on Transfers to transfer funds from your desired Town & Country Credit Union account to your credit card. These payments are applied every evening.
Payments are due by the 26th of each month. The payment due date displayed within the credit card portal will reflect the due date for that current statement cycle regardless of whether you’ve made that month’s payment or not. The balance will accurately reflect any past due amounts, including late fees.
Give us a call at 800-872-6358.
Not just an account
I would always recommend Town & Country to my friends and family… I feel like I’m a real person and not just an account.
Kelsey | Member Since 2018
Homebuyer and Business Owner
Watch Full Testimonial
How Else Can We Assist You?