Keep a little more cash in your pocket this holiday season by skipping your next Town & Country loan payment! Our Holiday Skip-a-Pay program* allows you the freedom to skip your next loan payment in November, December or January. You can free up some cash for Christmas shopping, traveling or other expenses and then you'll go right back to paying off your loan the following month.
A few things to keep in mind with the Town & Country Credit Union Holiday Skip-a-Pay program:
- There is a $95 processing fee due at the time of approval for each loan.
- Loans must be current and only one skip can be used per loan in either November, December or January.
- If approved, you will automatically skip your next loan payment between November and January; you cannot choose the month in advance.
- When skipping a payment, the term of the loan will extend and interest will continue to accrue and may result in higher total finance charges. If you elected GAP, the coverage may not be extended beyond the original maturity date.
- Visa, agriculture, annual payment, commercial, mortgage and home equity loans, as well as loans subject to the MLA and overdraft protection loans, are not eligible for Skip A Payment.
Skip-a-Pay now available in TCCU Online
This year, we've made it easier than ever for eligible members to skip their next loan payment — right within TCCU Online and our app! No more waiting to see if you're approved or needing to remember your account number. We've done that work for you. Just follow these simple steps:
- Log into TCCU Online and click on Holiday Skip-a-Pay in the menu at the top, or log into our mobile app and select More and then Holiday Skip-a-Pay.
- Eligible members will see a form allowing you to select the loan you'd like to skip and the checking or savings account you'd like the fee to come out of. Only eligible loans and deposit accounts will display. If you're not eligible, you'll see an error message here.
- Select the loan you'd like to skip and the checking or savings account you'd like to use to pay your fee. Once selected, your Month to Skip and the fee amount will update accordingly.
- Click on the Terms & Conditions link and review the terms. When you're done, click the check box next to Terms & Conditions and select Continue.
- Review that the information is accurate and then select Continue. If you need to make changes, select Edit.
- Success! Your next loan payment will now be skipped. Scroll down and select Email to email yourself a copy of the confirmation. Within TCCU Online, you also have the option to Print a copy. Your due date will be updated soon.
Important Online Payment Note: If you set up a recurring payment to your loan within TCCU Online, that will NOT automatically be canceled when you submit your Skip-a-Pay request. You MUST cancel those payments yourself.
You can view and cancel any recurring payments you may have set up within TCCU Online by clicking on Move Money and then Scheduled Transfers. Within the app, select Transfers, toggle the menu to Schedule and then select the transfer you'd like to cancel. Scheduled transfers that we set up for you and which do not display in TCCU Online/the app, will be canceled. However, please submit your request at least 7 days prior to your due date to allow for processing time.
Not signed up for TCCU Online yet? Today's the day! Fill out this form to sign up.
If you're not a TCCU Online user, you can submit a Skip-a-Pay request via Docusign instead. One form must be signed for each loan. Click here to fill out the form.
If you have any questions on the Town & Country Credit Union Holiday Skip-a-Pay promotion, please call us at 1-800-872-6358 or stop by one of our offices. We’d be happy to help!
*Loans excluded include Visa®, agriculture, annual payment, commercial, mortgage, and home equity loans, as well as loans subject to the MLA and overdraft protection loans. When skipping a payment the term of the loan will extend and interest will continue to accrue and may result in higher total finance charges. Only one loan payment can be skipped per loan in either November, December or January. If you elected GAP, the coverage will extend for up to five skipped payments. Fee is due at the time of approval and applies to each loan. Loan must be current and in good standing. Offer expires January 31, 2023. Terms, conditions and qualifications apply. Subject to approval.