Loan Request Check List
Review what items will be needed for one of our Ag Loan Officers to analyze your loan request.
- Past three years of your year-end balance sheets.
- Past three years of individual tax returns.
- Past three years of business tax returns if your operation has different entities set up.
- Projection numbers for your operation.
- Copy of crop insurance records and FSA Maps.
- Current accounts payable and receivable numbers.
- Machinery contracts.
- Know the location of your abstracts on real estate request.
No reason not to join the Credit Union.
I would recommend Town & Country to friends, family, other farmers, small business people in general. And I would tell them: ‘If you’re not a member here, I have one question for you – why? It’s that simple.
Jason | Member Since 2016
Farmer, Rancher and Business Owner
Watch Full Testimonial
How Else Can We Assist You?