The Town & Country Credit Union Scholarship awards ten $1,000 scholarships to ten deserving high school seniors!
The Town & Country Credit Union mission is to Positively Impact Those We Serve. By assisting our members with the financial costs of furthering their education, we believe we're not only impacting that student but also the community in which they
will influence for years to come.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship, members will need to answer this essay question: How do you plan to make a Positive Impact in your desired career field?
- Must be a Town & Country Credit Union member in good standing.
- Must be a current High School Senior (including Home School) attending an accredited trade school, college, or university for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Applications open Wednesday, January 18, and close by the end of the day on Sunday, March 19.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified via phone call by our President/CEO in April. They will also receive a formal letter that will allow them to acknowledge acceptance of the scholarship and provide additional information required to submit payment
to their school's financial aid office.
- Scholarships will be judged anonymously by an internal panel of Town & Country Credit Union employees.
Format / Guidelines
- Applicants must fill out the form below in full. For the essay question, please follow the guidelines below:
- Essay must be typed and no more than 1,000 words.
- Essay must have a title free of the applicant's first and last name.
- Essay must be saved as a PDF and attached to the scholarship form.
- PDF file should be saved as your 'Essay Title'.
2023 Scholarship Recipients
We're proud to announce the presentation of $1,000 scholarships to 10 students in our communities. This marks the second year of the credit union’s scholarship program.
To apply, high school seniors were asked to submit an essay answering the question: How do you plan to make a positive impact in your desired career field? Submissions were reviewed and scored by a panel of Town & Country Credit Union employees.
Congratulations to the 2023 Town & Country Credit Union Scholarship Recipients!
Alayna Francis, Minot High School, Minot, ND. Attending the University of North Dakota this fall for Physics.
Brynlee Christianson, Park Christian School, Moorhead, MN. Attending Lipscomb University this fall for Animation.
Elise Altringer, Our Redeemer's Christian School, Minot, ND. Attending the University of Mary this fall for Physical Therapy.
Joshua Kalamaha, Nedrose High School, Minot, ND. Attending North Dakota State University this fall for History Education.
Payton Lang, Minot High School, Minot, ND. Attending Minot State University this fall for Exercise Science and Rehabilitation.
Lillie Hall, Minot High School, Minot, ND. Attending Lake Superior College this fall for Dental Hygiene.
Linhel Weston, Davies High School, Fargo, ND. Attending Utah State University this fall for Chemistry.
Kimberly Olson, Barnesville High School, Barnesville, MN. Attending North Dakota State University this fall for Software Engineering.
Cody Harris, Minot High School, Minot, ND. Attending the University of Minnesota this fall for Aerospace Engineering.
Lydia Repnow, Minot High School, Minot, ND. Attending Concordia College this fall for Social Science Education and Sociology with a Music Minor.
Not just an account
I would always recommend Town & Country to my friends and family… I feel like I’m a real person and not just an account.
Kelsey | Member Since 2018
Homebuyer and Business Owner
Watch Full Testimonial
How Else Can We Assist You?