While we're upgrading TCCU Online and our mobile app, there will be some changes to product availability, as well as some steps users will need to take to maintain the functionality they're used to. These changes are included below. If you have additional questions, give us a call at 1-800-872-6358.
What you need to know when you first log in:
- When you log in for the first time on or after Tuesday, Mar. 2, you'll need to use your current username and a temporary password that we've emailed and mailed to you.
- In order to log in, make sure you know your current username if you don't have it memorized already.
- You will not see any transaction history in TCCU Online or the app when you log in. That's correct. All transaction history prior to Feb. 27 was purged out of online banking with this upgrade. You can still see transaction history on your printed or eStatement.
- If you have switch accounts today, those accounts will automatically appear in your account list — no more switching!
- If you have hidden accounts today, those will be visible when you log in for the first time. You can then go in to settings and hide them again.
- If you're an app user, you'll need to delete your current app and download our new one on or after Tuesday, Mar. 2.
Account Alert Changes
If you previously set up account alerts in TCCU Online or in branch, there are a few changes you should know about:
- If you have text alerts set up with us today, you'll receive a text from the number 25845 asking you to opt in to text alerts on Tuesday, Mar. 2. You must reply 'Y' to complete your opt in and continue to receive your alerts.
- Alerts will not be sent Saturday, Feb. 27 - Monday, Mar. 1. Starting Tuesday, daily alerts will be sent at 7 a.m. instead of 11 p.m.
- The alert that notified you every time someone logged in to your online banking will no longer exist.
Alerts set up within our current mobile app will need to be set up again after you download our new app.
QuickBooks, Quicken and Mint Changes - Action Needed!
QuickBooks and Quicken users must create a local backup and download their transactions prior to 7 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 26. They will also need to deactivate and then reactivate their connection to Town & Country Credit Union on or after Tuesday, Mar. 2. Mint users may also experience a delay in accurate information populating in Mint from Feb. 26 - Mar. 5. Click the button below for detailed directions regarding the steps you need to take based on which version of the software you are using.
Online Bill Pay
Online Bill Pay will be unavailable from 4 p.m. Friday, February 26 through Monday, March 1. Bills scheduled to be paid during this time will still be processed. After the upgrade, your online bill pay service will stay the same, but now you'll also be able to access it via our mobile app.
Picture Pay Discontinued - Action Needed!
Picture Pay within our mobile app will be discontinued and replaced by Online Bill Pay as of 7 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 26. Payments scheduled within Picture Pay for after Feb. 26 WILL NOT BE PAID. If you're a Picture Pay user, you must take action to make sure you don't miss any payments:
- Move your payments over to Online Bill Pay today (Recommended). Click the button below for directions on how to find your current payee information and how to set it up within Online Bill Pay. OR
- Write down your payee information today and plan to make any payments due after Feb. 26 manually until you have a chance to set up your payees within the mobile app on March 2 or later.
Until Feb. 26, Online Bill Pay will only be accessible through TCCU Online on your computer. Once our new online banking goes live on Mar. 2, Online Bill Pay will be accessible within the mobile app and TCCU Online on your computer with your payees, scheduled payments and payment history viewable in both places. The only difference will be that you’ll have to type in your payee information rather than taking a photo.
Secondary User Changes
If you currently have a secondary user on your online banking account, you will need to set them up again on or after Mar. 2 in order for them to be able to log in. This will give you more control over your account by allowing you to add, remove and edit permissions whenever you wish. Click the button below for directions on how to do that. These directions will only work on or after Tuesday, Mar. 2.
Mobile Check Deposit & Business Remote Deposit Capture
The last deposit will be processed at 4 p.m. CST on Friday, Feb. 26 and deposited that day. Mobile check deposit and business remote deposit capture will be unavailable from 4 p.m. Friday, Feb. 26 - Monday, Mar. 1.
Money Manager Discontinued
Money Manager, the budgeting and wealth management functionality within our app, will be discontinued as of 7 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 26. If you are a Money Manager user and would like to keep any data that is currently within Money Manager, we recommend writing it down or taking screenshots before 7 p.m. on Feb. 26. If you’re looking for software or an app with similar functionality to use after Feb. 26, our online banking system is compatible with Intuit’s Mint and Quicken personal finance products.