Our System Upgrade has been successfully completed. Our branches are now open and TCCU Online and the mobile app are now available!
When you log in for the first time after the upgrade, existing users will use their current online banking username and a temporary password. That password is TCCU + the last six digits of the primary account holder's social security number or the business EIN. For example: If your social security number was 555-11-2233, your password would be TCCU112233.
A few things to note when you first log in:
- You will not see any transaction history in TCCU Online or the app when you log in. That's correct. All transaction history prior to Feb. 27 was purged out of online banking with this upgrade. You can still see transaction history on your printed or eStatement.
- Non-business users will notice that they do not have access to their switch accounts in TCCU Online or the app. We are working to get those added as soon as possible, but if you need immediate access to those accounts we can help! Call us at 1-800-872-6358. When switch accounts are back up you will see all of your switch accounts listed under "Accounts" in the app and TCCU Online.
- If you have hidden accounts today, those will be visible when you log in for the first time. You can then go in to settings and hide them again.
- We're still working on converting any account nicknames you may have set up previously.
- If you're an app user, you'll need to delete your current app and download our new one. You can find it by searching 'Town and Country CU' in your app storeLinks to download are included below!
Account Alert Changes
If you previously set up account alerts in TCCU Online or in branch, there are a few changes you should know about:
- If you have text alerts set up with us today, you'll receive a text from the number 25845 asking you to opt in to text alerts on Tuesday, Mar. 2. You must reply 'Y' to complete your opt in and continue to receive your alerts.
- The alert that notified you every time someone logged in to your online banking will no longer exist.
Alerts set up within our current mobile app will need to be set up again after you download our new app. You can do that by clicking on More, then the gear icon on the top and then Push Notifications.
QuickBooks, Quicken and Mint Changes
QuickBooks and Quicken users will need to deactivate and then reactivate their connection to Town & Country Credit Union before being able to view transactions within QuickBooks and Quicken again. Mint users may also experience a delay in accurate information populating in Mint from Feb. 26 - Mar. 5. Click the button below for detailed directions regarding the steps you need to take based on which version of the software you are using.
Picture Pay Discontinued
Picture Pay within our mobile app has been discontinued and replaced by Online Bill Pay. Payments scheduled within Picture Pay for after Feb. 26 WILL NOT BE PAID. All users can now access Online Bill Pay within the mobile app and TCCU Online on your computer. However, payees did not carry over from Picture Pay. Within Online Bill Pay, you'll have the same funcationaliy. You'll just have to type in your payee information rather than taking a photo.
Secondary User Changes
If you currently have a secondary user on your online banking account, you will need to set them up again in order for them to be able to log in. This will give you more control over your account by allowing you to add, remove and edit permissions whenever you wish. Click the button below for directions on how to do that. These directions will only work on or after Tuesday, Mar. 2.