Remote Deposit: As of July 11, mobile deposit for mobile app users is back up and running. Remote deposit capture for merchants continues to be unavailable due to a prolonged outage from our vendor. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We recommend coming into a branch to make any deposits until this is resolved. Click here to find a location near you. If you have questions specific to your account, you can also call us at 1-800-872-6358. For more information, click here.
Skip a Loan Payment this Holiday Season
Keep a little more cash in your pocket this holiday season by skipping a Town & Country Credit Union loan payment! Skip a Payment from Town & Country Credit Union allows you the freedom to skip your loan payment for one month. You can choose to skip a loan payment for either the month of November, December or January. You’ll free up some cash for Christmas shopping, traveling or anything else and then you can go right back to paying off your loan the next month.
A few things to keep in mind with the Town & Country Credit Union Skip a Loan Payment program:
- There is an $85 processing fee due at time of approval and separate form must be signed for each loan.
- Loans must be current and co-signers must also sign the Skip A Loan Payment request form.
- When skipping a payment the term of the loan will extend and interest will continue to accrue and may result in higher total finance charges. If you elected GAP, the coverage may not be extended beyond the original maturity date.
- Visa, agriculture, annual payment, commercial, mortgage and home equity loans, as well as loans subject to the MLA are not eligible for Skip A Payment.
- Each loan must have a separate form signed and the processing fee is due at the time of approval and applies to each loan.
Sound good? Print off the form below, fill in the required information and return it to your nearest TCCU location for approval.
If you have any questions at all on the Town & Country Credit Union Skip a Loan Payment please contact one of our offices and we’d be happy to help!