The security of your private information is a priority at Town & Country Credit Union. We provide our members with a Secure Email Message Center where you can send and receive secure emails.
Click here to access the Secure Email Message Center
If you have previously used this portal to send or receive a secure email from Town & Country Credit Union, log in with the email address and password you created.
If you received an encrypted email from Town & Country Credit Union and this is your first time using the secure email portal, please use the tutorial below.
1. On the register page you will create a password (requirements below) and enter an email address where you will receive responses from Town & Country Credit Union.
2. After you enter your email address and password, you will see a "confirmation" screen. The system will automatically send an email to the address you entered which must be viewed before you able to log in and send secure emails.
3. Below is the email you will receive. To confirm your activation you must open this email and click the "Activate" link contained within.
4. After you click on the active link, you will be directed to the secure email portal using the email address and password you created.
5. Once logged in you will be at the main screen of the portal. From here you can view received email, or use the top navigation to do other tasks such as inputting addresses, composing secure email, viewing sent mail or creating drafts for future emails.
6. In order to send a secure email, click on the "compose" tab in the top navigation bar, enter the address you want the email sent to, a subject line, and a message. If you have a file you need to attach, click the "attach file" button.
7. On this screen you can browse for the file you would like to attach, and then click the "Add file" button. This will add the file to the queue below, once you have added all the files you would like included, click the "Attach" button to add them to the email.
8. Once you have finished composing your email, click "send." This will send your secure email and return you to the inbox. If you would like to view the email you just sent, click on the "sent mail" tab in the top navigation bar.
9. Please remember to sign out of your secure email account when finished.