The person or persons who have signed this request (the members) hereby request that a debit or ATM card be issued to each of them for the account or accounts designated. In the event that one or more cards are issued, the members agree:
1. Such cards will be used to obtain cash, good for services only if at the time of such use there are on deposit in the designated accounts funds sufficient to cover such use or sufficient credit is then available under an overdraft protection agreement.
2. The credit union may charge to the designated accounts an amount sufficient to cover such use.
3. That there may be a delay of up to five days in the recording of any deposits or loan payments made at a retail facility.
4. That the members applying for the debit or ATM card are 18 years of age or older; and that the members will allow the credit union to receive a credit report to determine eligibility for the debit or ATM card program.
5. For Instant Cash privileges only - a monthly fee of $1.00 will automatically be deducted from your savings or checking account. You will receive your first three (3) transactions per month free and after that you will be charged $1.00 per transaction.
6. A $5.00 fee will be charged for replacement cards.
7. Default daily dollar limits: Purchases - $2,000.00 ATM - $1,000.00.
8. The use of such card(s) shall be governed by the printed terms and conditions and such other terms and conditions or amendments thereto, as may be established from time to time by the credit union and communicated to its members.
9. Not to keep ATM & Debit Card or ATM card and PIN together and will not write the PIN on either card.
10. To notify the credit union within two business days from the time they believe or learn of a loss or theft of card or PIN. If they do not notify the credit union within two business days of loss or theft they could lose no more than $50.00.
11. The exchange rate between the transaction currency and the billing currency used for processing international transactions is a rate selected by Visa from the range of rates available in wholesale currency markets for the applicable central processing date, which rate may vary from the rate Visa itself receives, or the government-mandated rate in effect for the applicable central processing date plus a 1% foreign transaction fee.
12. Your Town & Country Credit Union Visa card MAY NOT be used for any illegal transactions including, but not limited to, online gambling transactions.
13. All International transactions with the exception of Canada for any POS (point of sale) transaction that exceeds $50 will be blocked.
By checking the box below you constitute your assent to the "Member's Agreement" set forth above.