Congratulations on completing the Banzai coursework! We hope you found the experience to be educational and rewarding. We now want to help you put the lessons you've learned to work. We have a special offer for students ages 13 to 19 that have completed the Banzai coursework.
Open a new checking account and we'll put $50 in your savings account! Just tell your account opener about this offer.
Also, as a student we want to provide you with all of the tools you need to make smart financial decisions. Our Teen Connection and College Club accounts provide you with:
Star Rewards Checking Account
Star Rewards is our way of saying "thank you" to our members for actively using their checking account. With Star Rewards, you can receive up to $25 in automatic ATM fee refunds per month* plus earn a higher dividend or cash back on debit card purchases! In addition to awesome rewards, with your Star Rewards Checking Account you’ll receive:
Auto Loans and Personal Loans
- Amounts and rates based on credit approval
- Parent or legal guardian must be co-borrower
- Check out our Auto Loan Rates and our Auto Loan Calculator to estimate what your payments could be and how much car you can afford
Growth Builder CD
- $200 minimum opening deposit
- Unlimited deposits (minimum $25 per deposit)
- Automatically renews annually
Student Visa® Credit Card
- Our Student Visa® Credit Card is a great tool to help students build credit and learn to manage making monthly payments.
- It has a rate of 4.9% APR* and a $500 credit limit
- The Student Visa® Credit Card switches to our Classic Visa® Credit Card at age 24
- Requires parent or legal guardian as joint owner
Find your nearest Town & Country Credit Union location and bring a parent or guardian to help you open your new account.
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Qualifications for approval apply.
*Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 and credited to account on the last day of the month.