Now Offering Instant Issue Debit Cards at 8 Locations
It's a terrible feeling when you've lost your debit card. You not only have to worry about getting it deactivated due to security concerns (call 1-800-528-2273 if that happens), you also have to wait a week or more to get your new debit card. Now, the wait is over at Town & Country Credit Union.
New and existing members can now come in to eight of our ten locations and walk out with a brand new debit card and instant access to their money in their Town & Country Credit Union free checking account in just minutes. Instant issue* debit cards are currently available at:
- Minot Main (615 S Broadway)
- West Fargo Eagle Run (3342 Sheyenne St.)
- Fargo 52nd Avenue (5181 38th St. S)
- West Fargo (925 14th Ave. E)
- Fargo 25th Street (815 25th St. S)
- Fargo 32nd Ave (1501 32nd Ave. S)
- Kenmare (108 Central Ave. N)
- Stanley (1101 4th St. SE)
“We know convenience and simplicity are important to our members.” said Jeremiah Kossen, President/CEO. “That’s why we’re launching instant issue debit cards in select locations. It’s a great added value for our new and current members during a time that can feel complicated.”
5 Quick Steps to a New Town & Country Debit Card
- Come in to one of the branches listed above and let a member services representative know that you’re here to get a new debit card.
- A trained staff member will verify your identity (make sure to bring your I.D.)
- Go grab a cup of coffee in the lobby
- Your new, chip-enabled card is ready in 15 minutes or less.
- Get back to your life with immediate access to your money.
It’s that easy! Whether you lost your card, need a new one due to fraudulent activity, or are opening a checking account for the first time, Town & Country Credit Union is here to help you get back to your life in 15 minutes or less with instant issue!
Currently, Town & Country Credit Union debit cards and health savings account cards can be instantly printed and made ready for immediate use. Town & Country Credit Union Visa credit cards are not currently eligible for this option.
*Terms, Conditions and Restrictions apply.