At Town & Country Credit Union we value and show deep respect for the communities in which we live and work. We contribute positively to our communities through volunteering, networking, philanthropic giving, education and more with a goal of positively improving the lives of those we serve.
Now Offering Instant Issue Debit Cards at 8 Locations
It's a terrible feeling when you've lost your debit card. You not only have to worry about getting it deactivated due to security concerns (call 1-800-528-2273 if that happens), you also have to wait a week or more to get your new debit card. Now, the wait is over at Town & Country Credit Union.
New and existing members can now come in to eight of our ten locations and walk out with a brand new debit card and instant access to their money in their Town & Country Credit Union free checking account in just minutes. Instant issue* debit cards are currently available at:
- Minot Main (615 S Broadway)
- West Fargo Eagle Run (3342 Sheyenne St.)
- Fargo 52nd Avenue (5181 38th St. S)
- West Fargo (925 14th Ave. E)
- Fargo 25th Street (815 25th St. S)
- Fargo 32nd Ave (1501 32nd Ave. S)
- Kenmare (108 Central Ave. N)
- Stanley (1101 4th St. SE)
“We know convenience and simplicity are important to our members.” said Jeremiah Kossen, President/CEO. “That’s why we’re launching instant issue debit cards in select locations. It’s a great added value for our new and current members during a time that can feel complicated.”
5 Quick Steps to a New Town & Country Debit Card
- Come in to one of the branches listed above and let a member services representative know that you’re here to get a new debit card.
- A trained staff member will verify your identity (make sure to bring your I.D.)
- Go grab a cup of coffee in the lobby
- Your new, chip-enabled card is ready in 15 minutes or less.
- Get back to your life with immediate access to your money.
It’s that easy! Whether you lost your card, need a new one due to fraudulent activity, or are opening a checking account for the first time, Town & Country Credit Union is here to help you get back to your life in 15 minutes or less with instant issue!
Currently, Town & Country Credit Union debit cards and health savings account cards can be instantly printed and made ready for immediate use. Town & Country Credit Union Visa credit cards are not currently eligible for this option.
*Terms, Conditions and Restrictions apply.