Remote Deposit: As of July 11, mobile deposit for mobile app users is back up and running. Remote deposit capture for merchants continues to be unavailable due to a prolonged outage from our vendor. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We recommend coming into a branch to make any deposits until this is resolved. Click here to find a location near you. If you have questions specific to your account, you can also call us at 1-800-872-6358. For more information, click here.
Earn 1% on Health Savings Accounts
Healthcare costs taking a bite out of your budget? A Health Savings Account (HSA) may be just what you need.
Health Savings Accounts function like a personal savings account, except the money is designated for healthcare expenses. You must have a high deductible health insurance plan to qualify for an HSA. Once setup, you can transfer pre-tax dollars directly into the account and then use that money to cover hospital bills, prescription costs and more.
- No annual fee.
- Includes a free debit card to easily access account funds.
- Earn 1%* (our highest rate on HSAs ever!) on the balance of your HSA, tax-deferred.
- Make pre-tax contributions from your paycheck.**
- Any money left in your account at the end of the year will roll over into the next year.
- Portable - not tied to just your current employer.
We accept rollovers! Contact us today to find out how you can transfer your HSA to Town & Country and start earning more for your health.
*1% Annual Percentage Yield. **Other limitations may apply. Your tax advisor can help determine if you are eligible.