Below you'll find updates related to Town & Country Credit Union's response to COVID-19.
May 26, 2020:
Our branch lobbies are now open with the exception of our Fargo Sanford location due to visitor restrictions at the hospital. Click here to learn more about how we can work together to keep everyone healthy as we reopen.
April 3, 2020:
Our Kenmare location will be temporarily closed starting Monday, Apil 6. The ATM and night drop are still available. Night drop will be regularly checked and processed from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Limited in-branch appointments will still be available as needed.
March 25, 2020:
Following ongoing guidance from the CDC and state government, our lobbies will remain temporarily closed until further notice. Our Kenmare location lobby will remain open, however, and our Fargo Sanford location remains closed until further notice. Despite these lobby closures, we're still here to help you with whatever you may need. Check out the article linked in the previous update for more information.
March 23, 2020:
In a membership email and online article, we reminded members that their money is safe and accessible and that we're here to help during this time (Click here to read the full story). We also introduced two ways that we're helping members who are negatively impacted by COVID-19. Members now have the option to skip an upcoming loan payment* and/or withdraw funds from their CDs early with no penalty. Members can click here to complete the Skip a Loan Payment form. If you'd like to make a CD withdrawal, have questions or need additional assistance, call us at 1-800-872-6358 or fill out our Contact form and a member service representative will be in touch soon.
March 17, 2020:
Starting Wednesday, March 18 through Tuesday, March 31 all Town & Country locations, with the exception of Kenmare, will be drive-up only. Kenmare will maintain regular lobby hours. We have also cancelled the Minot Annual Meeting. These changes align with the newest guidance that came out yesterday to increase social distancing.
Please know that ensuring our members have consistent access to their funds is a top priority for us. We have contingency plans in place to ensure that we can continue providing vital operations.
We encourage you to use our online account access options through TCCU Online and the Town & Country mobile app to make transfers, deposit checks, pay bills and more. If you’re not signed up, you can sign up now by clicking this link. You can also still reach us by calling 1-800-872-6358. If you have a need or transaction that cannot be completed online, through the drive-up or over the phone, please contact us to schedule a private appointment.
We understand that the circumstances surrounding COVID-19 may be putting you or your business is an unexpected financial position. Please contact your local loan officer to discuss opportunities for short term loans, debt consolidation or other options for assistance.
The situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve and we are committed to following the best practices recommended by the CDC and ND Health Department in order to be the best neighbors we can for all those in our communities, while maintaining vital services for our members. We’ll keep you updated on any additional changes.
March 16, 2020:
Our mission is to Positively Impact our members, our employees and our communities, and in order to do that we need to be responsible and proactive in considering their health and safety. We understand that you may be experiencing uncertainty and concern surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19), as are we.
At this time, we’re making two significant changes that will affect some of our members.
- Due to proximity and in light of the recent visitor policies enacted by Sanford Health, our Town & Country Credit Union Sanford branch in Fargo will be closed Monday, March 16 – Tuesday, March 31.
- Based on guidance from the Center for Disease Control regarding avoiding large gatherings we are making changes to our scheduled Annual Meetings.
- The Fargo Annual Meeting scheduled for Tuesday, March 17 is cancelled. If you’ve purchased a ticket, your money will be refunded into your share savings account.
- Since our bylaws require an annual meeting each year in Ward County, the Minot meeting will proceed on Thursday, March 19 at the Moose Lodge but with a few important changes. There will no longer be a social, meal or prizes; only a business meeting that will still start at 7 p.m. If you’ve purchased a ticket to this meeting, your money will be refunded into your share savings account.
At this time our other branches remain open, but this could change. Please check townandcountry.org for updates. We have also implemented enhanced cleaning and other procedures to minimize the risk of transmission of the virus and related illnesses.
We want to affirm that ongoing access to your funds is a top priority. If you need credit union services but are concerned about coming into a branch, please consider:
- Calling us: Call 1-800-872-6358 Monday-Friday from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. and Saturday from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. Our team can assist with balance inquiries, transfers, loan payments, card issues and more.
- Online Account Access: Manage your day-to-day financial life through TCCU Online and our mobile app. Not signed up yet? Fill out this form to get online account access. You'll be able to check your balances and make transfers as well as:
- Pay a bill electronically: Input the payee information or take a photo of your bill and we’ll mail the payment for you.
- Deposit a check: Simply take a photo of the check with the app.
- Pay a Friend: Skip the need for cash to pay someone back. Send money to anyone with just a cell phone number or email address.
- Online Loans: You can apply for any of our loans online or over the phone. When it's time to close on an auto loan, credit card or personal loan you can sign your documents electronically without coming in.
- Cash Withdrawals: Access hundreds of surcharge-free ATMs in the MoneyPass network. Click here to find an ATM near you.
We understand that this situation may put you or your business in an unexpected financial position. We want to reiterate that we remain committed to serving our members. Please contact your local loan officer to discuss opportunities for short term loans, debt consolidation or other options for assistance.
We appreciate your patience as we navigate through this situation together, and we’ll be in touch if anything changes. If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-872-6358.
*Visa, agriculture, annual payment, commercial and mortgage loans are excluded, as well as loans subject to the MLA.